Nightmare: My mom crashed the car

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
QuantOm Dreaming
Admin
Topic starter
(@quantumcalibration_85mrnw)

I had this dream where I was in the car with my mom and she was driving up boulders, and I told her that she should drive on the road like a normal person, and then she drove off of one boulder and we fell.

Topic Tags
1 Reply
QuantOm Dreaming
Admin
Topic starter
(@quantumcalibration_85mrnw)

Sometimes when we find ourselves traveling in a car in a dream it's demonstrating the manner by which we're propelling ourselves down the road of our waking life. If you're not in the driver's seat, someone else is controlling the direction and conditions that you find yourself in. Boulders reflect obstacles, or troubling situations you may be encountering during the day that are hard to avoid or get around. And because your mother is the driver you likely feel that some how she is making your life more difficult than it should be.

It could also be that there's something happening that you feel could be dealt with by doing something less confrontational, but your mother wants to tackle this problem head on rather than trying to navigate around it (or maybe she just can't see that there is an easier way). Or something is coming up that’s difficult and might be avoided but since you're not the one calling the shots, it seems like your path will be fraught with challenges and hazards. But you feel that your mother's way of dealing with this problem is dangerous and you don't feel you (or she) will be safe as a result.

Hope this is helpful.